The Shreveport-Bossier African-American Chamber of Commerce is the leading advocate for black owned businesses in the Northwest Louisiana area.
"Helping Businesses Do Business"The Chamber represents the interests of such businesses in public and private sector forums as well as offering management and technical assistance resources to improve the effectiveness of black-owned businesseses in the region.
- Provide more business-related support and education
- Provide more visibility for our business community
- Foster a climate of support and trade of African American businesses between themselves
- Leverage relationships and cultivate synergies of other business and community organizations with common economic development interests
- Develop a network with other similar organizations in the state, region and nation